Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL Recruitment 2022
- General, OBC Candidates : Rs. 100/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 0/-
- PH Candidates : Rs. 0/-
- First Time Correction Charge : Rs. 200/-
- Second Time Correction Charge : Rs. 500/-
- Online Application Start : 01 February 2022
- Registration Last Date : 07 March 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date : 08 March 2022
- Correctioin Date : 11-15 March 2022
- Tier I Exam Date : 24 May to 10 June 2022
- Tier I Admit Card : 13 May 2022
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
- Min. Age : 18 Yrs.
- Max. Age : 27 Yrs.
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
- Candidates Passed Class 12th (Intermediate) Exam from Recognized Board in India.
- Read the Notification for More Details.
Total Vacancy : Notified Soon
Post NameTotal PostLower Division Clerk LDC/ Jr. Secretariat Asst. JSASoonPostal Asst. PA/ Sorting Asst.SoonData Entry Operator DEOSoon
How to Apply
- SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level 10+2 CHSL Recruitment 2022.
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 01/02/2022 to 07/03/2022.
- Read the Notification for More Details about SSC CHSL 10+2 Recruitment.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for Further Process.
Registered Candidates can Download Admit Card.
Download Admit Card (CR Region)
Download Admit Card (Other Region)
Check Form Status (CR Region)
Download Exam Date Notice
Apply Online (Registration)